We are proud to offer orthodontic treatment for both children and adults.
Orthodontic Braces for Children
Children should see an Dentist who specializes in Orthodontics by age 7 to advise if orthodontic treatment is required and it is the best time for that patient to be treated. The first permanent molars and incisors have usually come in by that time and crossbites, crowding, and other problems can be evaluated. Early treatment can simplify later treatment.
Orthodontic Braces for Adults
Are you unhappy with your smile?
Do you rarely smile in photographs?
Orthodontic treatment as an adult can dramatically improve your personal appearance, self-esteem, and your health. Crooked teeth and a bad bite can contribute to gum disease and bone loss, tooth decay, abnormal wear, headaches and TMJ pain.
New techniques and bands and wires that are nearly invisible reduce discomfort levels, and may shorten treatment time. During the initial consultation, we will discuss the best possible treatments for your individual needs. During the initial examination, we can outline the treatment plan, time of treatment expected and the approximate cost.
We are pleased to offer the Damon Braces System!
We combine three key components, which when used together, deliver faster treatment, fewer appointments, greater comfort, and consistent high-quality results:
- Damon passive self-ligating braces that eliminate the need for elastic or metal “ties”. With Damon tie-less braces you can experience treatment without tightening.
- Light high-technology shape-memory wires that move teeth faster and require fewer adjustments.
A new clinically proven treatment approach that aligns your teeth and enhances your facial aesthetics—usually without extractions or rapid palatal expanders.
- Traditional braces on the left are tied in with elastics, which cause friction and pressure, making treatment slower and less comfortable. Damon braces use a slide mechanism to hold the wire, which allows teeth to move more freely, quickly and comfortably.
Call us today to see how we can help you straighten your smile!
Saturday & Evenings by Appointment
New Patient Special Invitation
- Preventative Dental Care
- Comprehensive Family Dentistry
- Laughing Gas Sedation Dentist
- Implants & Tooth Replacement
- Traditional & Clear Braces
- Tooth Restorations
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Custom Athletic Mouth Guards
- Gum Disease Therapy
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Full and Partial Dentures
- Dental Bridges & Crowns
- And more …
Memberships & Associations